• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch What's your favorite dungeon?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
As the title says, what's the dungeon you enjoyed playing through in the Remake?

Personally, I love the face shrine. (Dungeon 6) Best music and lifting big elephants plus my fave boss!

Archer

Whatever
I like the Face Shrine too. Smasher’s a fun miniboss, the music is pretty good, and the chess pieces are a good mind training even if they were in the original version

MW7

Eagle's Tower has always been my favorite in this game. I remember the bottom left pillar confusing me for a long time when I first played the game, and the whole dungeon shifting down is a unique mechanic.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Face Shrine had some damn good music but so did Angler's Tunnel and Mermaids Cave

I loved though Eagles Tower, the height of it being highest point (that wasn't the egg itself) on koholint fighting the Evil Eagle atop the tower and the puzzle with the towers pillars ^^ it was a puzzle on multiple floors and i loved it

As the title says, what's the dungeon you enjoyed playing through in the Remake?

Personally, I love the face shrine. (Dungeon 6) Best music and lifting big elephants plus my fave boss!
I don't think I have ever... ever... heard anyone say Facade was their favorite boss. Ever.

Eagle's Tower has always been a favorite dungeon of mine in the series. It's just so cleverly built.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Probably Eagle's Tower. I love the verticality, it had some great puzzles, sinister music, and arguably the best boss in the game. Close second would be Face Shrine, I love the way it looks in the remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom