• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Disney Channel Show?

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Suite Life of Zack and Cody was all I really watched. I liked Phineas and Ferb as well, especially Bowling for Soup's theme song :P

HATED That's So Raven. I don't even care if this thread is for your favourite, Raven absolutely sucked.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When I was younger, I absoloutly loved Recess and The Weekenders. I watched all the late 90's to early 2000's shows. I liked the Disney Channel back in the day, though I haven't watched it in how many years.

Man, writing this makes me think of all the tv shows I used to love: Bear in the Big Blue House, The Big Comfy Couch, Blue's Clues, Little Bear, Rugrats, Pinky and the Brain, Dexter's Labratory, Johnny Bravo..... I miss those times. :kawaii:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Of all the things that are on Disney Channel now, my favorite is Gravity Falls. I think it's the only good show on that channel.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Pretty much I only watched Recess on Disney Channel, I watched some others including the Suite Life of Zach and Cody when it first began, but yes Recess was easily the best show on Disney in my opinion and TJ is just a badass!

All the shows on now are not that great anymore. My favorite shows in the past are many. Here's a list!
Sweet Life On Deck
Kim Possible
That's So Raven
Recess
Lilo and Stich

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I used to watch The Great Grape Ape Show back on the old Disney Channel. <3
And I do remember That's So Raven but I hated girls as a girl because cooties. :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom