• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U What's Your Favorite Change? + TPHD Abridged Series

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The same as on WWHD, the gamepad features, using it for items, map, etc, freeing the main screen for the game. That alone made this a worthwhile upgrade, everything else is just icing on the cake for me :)

Hello,
I am a little bit sad that I have not been able to play through it yet but from what I can see from the trailer, the new graphics look amazing. I know that is very shallow but I felt that a game like this needed that kind of aesthetic. I feel as though it did not age as well as Wind Waker but I can't wait to play it!

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
For me:
  • The instant wolf to human
  • Can use three items at a time instead of one or two
  • The idea that the amiibo functionality and being able to hold a lot more rupees could make the Cave of Ordeals more fair and within reason.
  • The Cave of Shadow is a good add on.
Also, wouldn't include the horse controls as while that makes traveling on Epona less tiresome, it takes away from the ease of being able to handle fighting enemies on horseback with out problem. I like being able to fully control Epona while fighting enemies and bosses. Auto-pilot is good for easy traveling, especially for a boat like in WW, but Epona is not a boat however, she's a horse.

And the fact that Auto-piloting Horseback is going to be in Zelda U, after experiencing flaws with it in TP HD, it makes me worry about what it could be like in Zelda U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom