• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Bug/Treasure In Skyward Sword?

Maffiline

nirorlei
I'm sorry if there's another thread like this, I didn't see any on the first page at all. ;-;

Onward.

What's your favorite Bug(s) in Skyward Sword, your favorite Treasure(s) in Skyward Sword? Why?

My favorite bugs are the Blessed Butterflies, Sand Cicadas, and the Starry Fireflies.
I like the butterflies because they're pretty, and because I find it fun to cut them in half with my sword. :D
I like the cicadas because they blend into the scenery, and I find it a bit hard to find them. They make the annoying noise like cicadas do, which makes it a little bit easy to track them down. They're also really quite shy, and will fly away unless you creep on them.
I like the fireflies because, like the cicadas, they're shy. Go near them, and they'll fly away, but stand still with your bug net and they'll creep towards you, and then SWIPE! "You got one Starry Firefly!"

My favorite treasures are the Ancient Flowers, Jelly Blob, and the Goddess Plume.
I like the Ancient Flowers because of their color--they're so pretty! And I bet the oil in them tastes good. :u
I like the Jelly Blobs because they look like little jellyfish. I don't know why, they just do.
And lastly, I like the Goddess Plume. It's radiant in colors, and appears to shimmer before my eyes when I find one.

So, what's your favorite treasures/bugs in Skyward Sword?

Well I must say I like the idea of the volcanic ladybugs (I forget exactly what they're called) but they are too easy to catch, so I'd have to go with the grasshoppers, because it is fun to chase after them. My favorite treasure is the Golden Skull just because I feel so good when I get them. It's probably because they are gold. I like gold.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I like the deku hornets because like real hornets they will attack you and chase you for attacking there hive.
I also like the goddess plumes because of there rareity and they are just so pretty.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Insect
Fav: Hmm, hard to tell but I guess I'll go with the sand cicada, because it is relatively rare and hard to catch so I always had some feeling of accomplishment after getting one (or even two at once).
Least fav: I think the Skyloft Mantis because I often had trouble finding them and they were needed for quite some things.
Treasure
Fav: Goddess plumes and blue bird feathers, they both weren't that rare but you could trade them in for some good $$$!
Least fav: Monster claws because I had to kill a ridiculous amount of keese before getting my first one (>50) but they were necessary for many upgrades. And tumbleweeds, I liked the concept of them rolling around the desert but you needed them for so many upgrades and sometimes up to 5 at the same time, one of the few treasures I had to go back to the desert and farm for. They should've appeared more frequently. Amber relics on the hand were too frequent and I hated being reminded of just finding my 58th one... GAME, I KNOW WHAT AN AMBER RELIC IS BY NOW, NO NEED TO TELL ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Favorite Bug: Eldin Roller just because they look awesome
Favorite Treasure: Monster Horn because you can use the whip to steal them from Bokoblins

Golden Skull is coolest looking, just wanted to add that:)

My brother really likes Eldin Ore, for some reason. He's always very happy when he gets it. I like the look of the Goddess Plume. Oo, and I like Tumbleweeds, because they're fun to catch. :D

The Sky Stagbeetle was so cute. I can't remember all the bugs right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom