• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Oh gosh, I used to be MASSIVELY into the Naruto manga and anime when I was 12 or 13. To the point of obsession really...But I dropped it after a few years, the story started to bore me and I wasn't interested in manga/anime in general anymore. However, recently, I've been rediscovering some series, I've found that I like the shorter ones. My current favorite animes are Samurai Champloo and Ergo Proxy, both of them only have 20-something episodes.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
My favorite animemanga is the show and comic Inuyasha I think that show/comic is just flippen sick
For a second there, I thought you were me, since didn't remember if I posted on this or not. (Points at avatar, points at Shane's avatar)o.o

Manga
(In no particular order)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Zelda (Obviously)
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
One Piece

Anime
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Naruto
One Piece
?Inuyasha? Haven't gotten enough time to pay attention to an episode, but have seen about 5 minutes of one.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Elelental Gelade for my favorite anime. ^_^ For some reason, whenever the protagonist of something reminds me of Link, I instantly like the series. XD

For manga, well... What else? The official Legend of Zelda manga. :3

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My three top animes are Death Note, Kuroshi_tsuji (Black Butler), Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist). At least, at the current moment. :P

I don't read much manga, due to the lack of it in my area. (no good bookstores) But it would probably be the Black Butler mangas. :P

I'm not big on Manga that much, but I've been reading the heck out of Kingdom Hearts. I love Kingdom Hearts <3

For anime, anime just sucks now. But there is only a few animes I can watch over and over again:
1. Popotan-
Its a fun anime, I really liked it. I am rewatching it on Netflix. :>
2. Trinity Blood-
First time I watched this, I really didn't understand what was going on (10 years old when it came out), and I rewatched it a few months back, I loved it. Even though I'm not Catholic or anything like that, it's a good anime over religion and vampires. It's just heart-breaking that it doesn't air on television anymore. (GO NETFLIX!!!)
3. HighSchool of the Dead
If you love zombies as much as I do then watch it lol
4. Hell Girl (All 3 seasons)
I don't really have anything to say about this one, I just grew up watching this. I always anticipated of what happened next. Some people say I could "Possibly" pass off for Enma Ai >>

W

wolfy

Ooohh I can't pick a favourite: Dragon Ball/Z, Wolfs Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, and Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 are the ones that stick out at me.

linkman8

True and Noble
Clannad (After Story). I finished it months ago and I'm still crying.

I'm too late. I should have warned you in time. I'm sorry. :(
That is the very show that put me into a short period of depression. I vowed never to watch it again.

So is anyone else watching the second season of To Aru Majutsu no Index?

Austin

Austin
So is anyone else watching the second season of To Aru Majutsu no Index?
YES. That last arc was amazing. I can't wait to see if they'll make a third season or not so I've started to catch up with the light novels. :)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Favorite Anime
-Yu-Gi-Oh! (the Duel Monsters series not season 0)
-Pokemon (the early episodes with Brock & Misty)
-Blood+
-Vampire Knight
-Naruto (original)
-Bleach
-Ponyo
-Cowboy Bebop
-Code Geass
-Trinity Blood

Favorite Manga
Naruto Shippuden
Vampire Knight
YuGiOh R
Kare's First Love

.....I need to read more manga lol. Does anyone know where I can read the original yugioh manga at?

X

Xanader

I would have to say my favorite animes would have to be Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Dragon Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom