• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Ok so i was just wondering,what is your favorite anime/manga?(no manga above 16+,seriously) There might already be a thread like this.Mine is Fullmetal Alchemist or Bakuman.
for anime, FMA the brotherhood and code geass(so freakin' depressing) or Yuyu hakusho

Last edited:

Moldorm

Is not Error
I like Neon Genesis Evangelion and Full Metal Alchemist. There's a few others that I can't think of right now. I'm not huge into anime, but occasionally I'll watch a ton of it. I'm sure many of you can relate. Sometimes you just gotta get your anime fix. :)

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Death Note (manga and anime), Ultra Maniac (manga and some anime episodes), and Yu Yu Hakusho (manga (So far, at least. I'm not done)) are all really good.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
No manga above 16+? I can't post what I like then. They are definitely mature reading.

As for anime, Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist.

Never really got into anime... and I'm pretty sure I've never read manga in my life. So these are probably going to sound like pretty weak suggestions to real anime fans.

Yu Yu Hakusho is immense... A friend of mine for me into Naruto for a little while and it was kinda cool... DeathNote was very good... Yeah I think that's exhausted my experience of anime lol

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Fruits Basket, Kitchen Princess (no anime), Hibiki's Magic (is there an anime?), Lucky Star, Chobits, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (haven't read the manga yet), Clover (haven't seen the anime yet), and K-On! (haven't seen the anime; only subs.)

jugglaj91

I am me....
I never got into anime myself. I only really got into one, and that is Dragon Ball. All of them from the original to Z to GT. I know GT isn't really canon to the rest it was still entertaining to me.

linkman8

True and Noble
The following anime are amongst my favorites:
1. Shakugan no Shana
2. Fate/Stay Night
3. Hayate no Gotoku
4. Zero no Tsukaima
5. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
6. Lucky Star

As far as manga, I only own two series, and those would be Negima! and Fate/Stay Night.

I tend not to watch anything that comes out in America, like Naruto, Bleach, etc, so that is the reason why my favorite shows are those listed above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom