• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Inuyasha is my favorite anime,I think I've watched all episodes 3 times already and I'm not tired of it.

Case Closed (or Detective Conan, if you prefer) will probably always be my favorite anime. The murders are so clever and intricate and I love trying to be a step ahead of Conan :D

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I have a definite love for anything Megaman, from manga to anime (unless, it's Megaman x or Megaman Legends...). My favorite Megaman anime had to be Megaman NT Warrior: Axess, the part where Protoman uses the Dark Chip and becomes Dark Protoman was awesome :D. Full Metal Alchemist is also a favorite, but I didn't like the brotherhood version very much.
Zelda manga is also something I like, I can't really say which Zelda manga I like the best, but one of my most favorites had to be Oot manga :).

shaymin1

Derp.
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Deathnote.
Manga: Deathnote and I literally just finished One Piece volume 6 (I started the series 2 days ago).

I don't watch all that much anime and I don't read a lot of manga books.

Welp, my fave anime would have to be... SAOOOOOOOO! I love Sword Art Online <3 It made me feel emotions. Happiness, sadness. Scared, like I wanna slap my forehead. I also love the characters! :D

My second fave is Pokemon Indigo Leage. I just can't get enough of Team Rocket.

In third is Danganronpa, like, the first one. It's great imao. The characters are awesome, as is the plot. Also, Leon didn't deserve to dieeeeeeeee!

So there u have it 0w0 UwU

Last edited:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
One_Piece_Logo.svg

:ham:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom