• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Fav Music of LoZ OoT?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Mine would be the Temple themes more specific the Fire Temple the first time I played OoT the chanting got stuck in my head and I'd annoy my brothers with it.

I love the theme, the music in the shop with the guy that likes Poes, but my fav is the song in the Windmill in Kakirio Village

i like the serenade of water, the forest temple music, the fire temple music, the shadow temple music, the sub-boss music, and the music for the fire-based bosses

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
My Favorite songs are the Lost woods( which I play on the Piano and Ocarina) Gurudo Valley, Kokiri Forest, The Windmill Hut and Hyrule field.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
The music in Ocarina of Time is my favorite video game music by far, I love each and every song in it. If I had to pick my favorite song it would have to be Princess Zelda's theme. My favorite warp song is Nocturne of Shadow.

S

sizzlmcfizzl

My favs have to be Zelda's Lullaby and Dondongo's/Volvagia's Theme. They're just great songs.

Gerudo Valley and the Forest Temple. The like the beat Gerudo Valley, and The Forest Temple still gives me chills when I listen to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom