• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Fav Music of LoZ OoT?

Yeah, because I can pick out a single song from a game filled with amazing music that I all love equally.
/friendly sarcasm

Uh, well... here's a list of my favorites, in no order whatsoever.

Song of Time, Shiek's Theme, Minuet of Forest, Gerudo Valley, Lost Woods, Spirit Temple theme, Forest Temple theme, Water Temple theme, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Song of Storms, Windmill theme, Castle Town music, and Hyrule Field theme.

And that list is why I simply cannot pick a favorite. Other Zelda games, I can pick a favorite... but just not Ocarina of Time. It's all too good.

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
If I had to narrow it down it would be: Sheik's Theme, The Song of Time and Gerudo Valley.
By the way, if anyone knows where I can get some MP3s for those that'd be nice.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I recently bought a CD of all the OoT music and I LOVE IT! Now I can listen to my favorite tracks whever I want without having to play all the way through the game again! My fav is the Windmill Hut, and I also love Hyrule Field Main Theme, Gerudo Valley, Middle Boss Battle Theme, Zelda's Theme, Lost Woods, Legend of Hyrule/Chamber of the Sages, Goron City, Sheik's Theme, and Kokiri Forest.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well my favorites are:
- Gerudo Valley
- Zora's Domain
- Bolero of Fire
- Spirit Temple
- Requiem of Spirit

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Surprisingly, I like the Palace theme from Zelda 2 more than the Song of Storms. :O
Other than that, I place Gerudo Valley and Sonata of Awakening 3rd and 4th. ^^

I like a lot of soundtrack's from Ocarina of Time, like:
Requiem of Light
Song of Storm's
Guerdro Valley
Lost Wood's theme song
Saria's Song

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Almost all are great. Deku Tree, Forest Temple, Fire Temple (1.0 & 1.1), Water Temple, Spirit Temple, Kokiri Forest, Zelda's Lullaby, Saria's Song/Lost Woods, Serenade of Water, Gerudo Valley... There are still a few more.
But the worst is Fire Temple (1.2), becuase new version (to calm Muslims) is too similar to the Shadow Temple music.

favs in no particular order:

- Title Theme (<33333333)
- Hyrule Field
- Zelda's theme
- Lon Lon Ranch
- Song of Time
- Requiem of Spirit
- Minuet of forest
- Nocturne of Shadow

I may be forgetting one so I better stop...but yeah ''Title Theme'' is the definite best....

squadala

I don't like you either
Song of Storms
Gerudo Valley
Song of Time
Kokiri Forest
Zoras Domain

To name a few of the best songs ever composed.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
The Gerudo Valley theme was my favorite by far. However, I also liked the Zora's Domain music, and the Spirit Temple theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom