• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What's Your Fav Mask

fisharox

Black Ops is my life
I got asked yesterday what my fav mm mask was so i thought it would be a good topic for a thread. Mine's the Zoras mask because i wasn't any good at swiming without it:lol:.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
In my opinion, I have different categories.

Most useful- Probably, it was the bunny hood. I get bored with running, so when I try this mask, Link gets twice the speed! I love it! :)
Best transformation of three- The Zora mask. I found it useful in so many different ways.
Coolest mask ever- I was suprised not to see the Firece Deity Mask written here yet. Who doesn't think it is cool?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, my LEAST favorite is Kamaro's Mask. I can never get that stupid song out of my head!! As for favorite, I would say the Fierce Deity mask wins hands-down.

Pikacondon

Title.
My fav mask is hard to tell, so I'll do categories like Ghosi: most useful in movement: bunny hood because it makes you faster.
most useful in battle: Goron Mask goron punches are way strong, plus rolling also does mass damage.
most hilarious: Kamaro's mask because seeing link dance in such a funny way and such a funny mask is priceless.
funnest to run around using: stone mask because enemies ignore you and people do too.
so now you know what my favorite masks are.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Mine would definitely be the Zora Mask. I so wish that mask really existed. I would go through every single one of Link's adventures myself (Literally. I mean myself actually being Link) even if all I got was that mask.

M

messymessiah

mines the bunny hood because running around can be booooring. i get where im goin faster. and it cuts back on time.

Nicole

luke is my wife
My favorite masks are....

The Stone Mask: You could go through the whole Gerudo pirates fortress without being thrown out (other than their leader, who could see through your ruse). In the entrance, you could ride unseen on their rafts to get to where you are going faster!

Kamaro's Mask: I love that dance! It is so eerie and I thought it ws so cool to dance in sync with the Rosa sisters.

Blast Mask: So convenient when I didn't have any bombs or was too lazy to find any! Using the shield, you don't even get hurt.

Gibdo Mask and Captain's Hat: Distracted Gibdos and ReDeads, 'nuff said.

Garo's Mask: I lover traveling on Epona while wearing this mask. It looks so creepy. Link is like a ninja! o.o

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Bunny Hood and Zora's Mask. Bunny Hood because it enable me to do so much more in the game, and Zora's Mask because I have a fascination with the Zoras and I liked swimming underwater with it.

D

Dou6le Rain6owz

Bunny hood definitely, then maybe the Zora mask, and the stone mask is the funniest

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
It depends on the situation. for example:

Bunny Hood: I love this mask because it cuts travel time quite literally in half, this means I don't need to worry about the time limit as much as I normally do. Add that on top of warping and you got a ninja Link on your hands.

Gibdo Mask: I like this mask because for the first and I think only time in the Zelda Series we're finally able to understand what the Gibdos mean by their horrifying screams. This allows for a good puzzly bit of fun for all Zelda maniacs out there.

Zora Mask (Transformation Masks): I love the transformation masks in general, but Zora Mask is my favorite transformation mask. Because, let's face it, shocking skull fish with a magical electric barrier and killing demon hands with boomerang fins is just EPIC.

Out of these, I'd saw that Zora Mask takes the cake. I love the fact that we can for the first time ever get a situation from a different tribe's point of view. And let's face it, the Zoras have it in pretty deep with
the lead singer in their band losing her voice.
(Get to Great Bay in MM to not be spoiled.) Zora Mask is just FTW.

Jedizora

:right:
The bremen mask. I mean, you have a bird face on your head and your marching. The tune link plays is pretty cool to, and who wouldn't want to march while the moon is falling?

Twilight

Storming Twilight
The Bunny Hood. It may look silly, but it's really useful. I don't like how slow Link walks(in my opinion). With the Hood, he walks faster, which pleases me. I already finished MM, so the times I want to play in the cartridge that I completed, I use the Hood to make him walk faster to somewhere that's there's a dungeon, a side-story, anything nearby for me that's possible to be completed again.
That's why I like it better than the other masks.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
The best are Bunny Hood (to run faster) and Fierce Deity's Mask (ultimate weapon).
The worst are Circus Leader's Mask (replaying the milk transport minigame is worthless, even without shooting to Gorman Bros. with this "Gorman's Mask") and Mask of Scents (unlike EarthBound, searching for mushrooms here with this "Piggy Nose" is worthless, becuase you can buy Chateau Romami in the later part of the game).
Most of other masks have one-time use (to get Piece of Heart), although few are funny (like making zombies dance).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom