• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Ethnicity(s) ?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I am 100% Hungarian as far as I can trace back. Of course, there is really no real 100% Hungarian, because almost all Europeans are very closely related by genetics. XD

Tom

Italian, Portuguese and Brazilian. It's kind of how it works if you live here in Brazil. Your family either came from Italy during WWII or you descend from some crazy Portuguese army men who were here and committed genocide against the indigenous population. Basically a similar deal to what happened up north. Mostly Italian-Brazilian though. Oh, and so they say my family originally came from Switzerland. I guess I'll never know, we're like 5 people at the moment.
It's interesting that we have so many Irish people here. I love Ireland, I hope I can visit your wonderful country some day. Dutch people are awesome too.

Last edited:

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Born in Australia.
Father Australian, his parents Italian.
Mother Welsh, her parents Welsh.

Unfortunately can only speak English (and a little French), always wanted to learn Italian.

Mostly German. The ancestors on my mum's side were French, however.
I wish there was more, seems a bit boring to me :dry:

I'm a mutt, I have British, Irish, Welsh and Scottish on one side (I'm quite Celtic :P) then German and Dutch on the other side. The three that take up the majority are Dutch, German and Irish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom