• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Ethnicity(s) ?

So as the title says, what is your ethnicity? I am Ghanaian, Indian, and South African.

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Mostly British, like 99%. The majority of my family hasn't even moved from the county I was born and raised in.

A couple of my ancestors were Welsh. At least one of them somewhere along the line was French.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm pretty much a mixed breed, but I'll try to recall what I can off the top of my head... English, Scottish, French on my father's side; Irish, Dutch, Lithuanian, and a tiny bit Native American on my mother's side. Out of all those, I'm mostly Irish, which you can tell from my pretty white skin. No red hair here, though. :P My adopted grandmother's whole family is really Italian, so we sometimes joke that I'm now Italian by osmosis. The majority of people in my area are Italian, too. It's extremely common around here in Nyoo Jooysie. My father is also from the southern U.S. so I'll make jokes about how I was born in the south, even though that's not actually an ethnicity. :bleh:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
There's Irish and German in my blood, as well as a miniscule amount of Cherokee because of my great-grandfather on my mom's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom