• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Earliest Memory?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hm......another one is I always cross out the drawers names and replaced to my name.
And sorry to Siniru,for hearing that.My dad stepped on my Rabbit last year.

My earliest memory was when I was very young and my father was dying of pneumonia and in a coma for a few months. I got passed around from relative to relative, separated from my closest sister and also my mother, who was staying with my father as much as she could. No one but my mother thought he would live, and all of the doctors and our relatives where advising her to let them take him off the machines so he could die. I remember bits and pieces and colors... mostly colors of this time. My dad, in my mind and in my dreams, was a deep deep indigo color like the night sky, or dark water (I have synesthesia). I couldn't really understand all of what was going on, but I kept asking for my daddy to come back, and be my indigo, and thankfully, he did. I guess that's not a very normal first memory, especially since the major thing I remember, over and over again in my head, is that color. So... my first memory is indigo.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
For me it was in late 1988 or early 89 (1 1/2 years old). I can remember standing under the huge door frame to my room and my mom praised me for staying clean that day :D

My earliest memory is from when I was in my crib as a baby, asking my mom to let me out, and I was so fricken' pissed when she just thought I was trying to be cute. Damn it. >.<

My brothers convincing me to climb out of the crib when I was little. We lived in a rental house when I was born, and my two brothers and I had to share a room. We moved out of that house when I was like 3 years old, so..yeah. Hahaha, I actually climbed out of the crib several times... :lol:
Those moments in time...you know it won't last, but you have that expectation that there will always be more. But sometimes it's gone and things are forever different. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom