• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Earliest Memory?

Jedizora

:right:
My earliest memory would be waking up on my forth birthday. I don't remember it very well, though. Just the feeling of it being my birthday, which is close enough it count.

Getting a bath in the sink around the time of my 2nd birthday and being amazed at the soap getting smaller as I used it

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My earliest memory is when I was being tickled by my mother when I was three years old. She just loved to tickle me because, well, I was really ticklish. I remember laughing and squirming on the floor, and my mom smiling away.

Sadly, I am still just as ticklish as my three year old self.

IRL Playing Super Mario Land with my dad when I was five.
Earlier than that was when I was three and I dreamt I flew out of my crib and down the stairs with some ghosts.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
I must have been 2 or so. I remember falling out of my bed onto a hardwood floor. Then, hurting, going into the hallway and trying to reach my parent's bedroom, which was at the far end, their door cracked and a little string of light peaking through it. I stumbled what seemed like forever, and the door never got any closer. Finally my parents heard me and came out. They tell me now I had a slight concussion. Probably explains a few things XD.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
When I was three I had the chicken pox and wasn't at preschool for a couple of weeks. My mom kept on telling me to sleep a lot, so I did. But one night I woke up around two and couldn't get back to sleep, so I went into my mom's room and woke her up. She took me downstairs and put in a Fantasia tape for me to watch. I particularly remember "Pines of Rome", the short with the flying whales. The funny thing is, my mom was trying to get me to sleep, but by the end of the tape I was wide awake.

I remember playing with those oversized legos when I was one year old. My sister and I were in the front section of our basement, and we were building our dream houses. I remember going on and on to her that my door bell was going to bleat and make sheep noises--my favorite animal, by the way. My lego house looked more like a tower, and I recall sticking one of those funny face pieces right on top. And I remember this line perfectly, "When I grow up, I'm going to live in a beebee". Must have been me making up words like I do now or something. Yes, apparently when I started talking, it was in complete, structured sentences. But, that has to be my earliest memory.

Last edited:
Playing Ocarina of Time in the living room of my old house.
Sitting on the floor, staring up at a TV that was probably twice my size at the time.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I remember my sisters and my cousin eating ice cream when they were young,then I walked in.My biggest sis gave me ice cream a bite then my sister rubbed my head.I remember that when I was 2 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom