• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Difficulty?

Quin

Disaster Master
Normal or hard. Normal because it is normally the intended experience but if the difficulty is done well I pick hard. Really depends on the games too and if I'm up for it. Never easy because then I might as well watch a movie.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I usually go for easy if it's a new type of gameplay style for me, but normal if I am familiar. If the game starts to troll me too much I will reduce back down to easy. Had to do that to finish Birth By Sleep cuz Aqua is so weak that she kept dying in the first stage...

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
On my first playthrough I'll always go with the normal difficulty, though in later playthroughs I'll attempt playing on hard. Rarely will I ever pick easy.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i typically start on the hardest difficulty and then go down if its too difficult an experience.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I go for normal usually and adjust accordingly. I'd hate to buy a 60$ game, get frustrated at the difficulty then never touch ot again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom