• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Birthstone?

Birthstone

• January:Garnet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February:Amethyst

• March:Aquamarine

• April: Diamond

• May:Emerald

• June: Pearl

• July:Ruby

• August: Peridot

• September: Sapphire

• October: Opal

• November:Citrine

• December: Blue Topaz

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm sorry if there's a thread about this. Anyway, what's your birthstone. Mine is the Sapphire, I got it for a present from my mom. Here's some pictures:
Sapphire:My Birthstone 1.jpg
Some info about it:My Birthstone2.jpg
Certificate:My Birthstone3.jpg

Anyway, if you do have your Birthstone, feel free to post the pictures of it ^^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Amethyst, though I've never seen one in real life, to my recollection. Now might be a good time to Google some images so that I can at least witness it once. I am jelly of the ones who got Sapphire as their birthstone, though. Very beautiful gem. ;)

Jedizora

:right:
My birthstone is pearl. Although I wish I was born a day earlier(I was born on June 1st) as Emerald looks so much cooler. Unfortunetly, I don't own a pearl.

D

Deleted member 6224

Aquamarine, My mom and I go to a mineral show every year and buy lots of different kinds of minerals

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Mine is Citrine.

Honeslty out of all of them this one is my least favorite. I hate the color orange and the stone just burns my eyes. Ugh.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My birthstone is Pearl. I really love the September birthstone, Sapphire. I think it's a pretty color and stone. I'm jealous.

I could have sworn there was a thread like this on here somewhere... I just can't seem to find it. xD Well, maybe I'm thinking of another site... edikha...

Well, anyways... I have a June birthday. So, according to you it's a pearl, but some months have more than one birthstone. So, June also has moonstone and alexandrite as birthstones. Alexandrite has to be amongst the most impressive gemstones, in my opinion. Depending on the type of light that hits it, the color of the stone is different. So, it bends the wavelengths on the light spectrum--usually the significant difference is natural (sunlight)--is greenish--and artificial (incandescent)--is reddish--light sources. If I were to get something such as a pin that sported my birthstone, I'd take alexandrite over the other two without hesitation.

Heh, don't get me wrong... pearls are nice... They're just... Well, let's just say, that I enjoy finding fossilized mother of pearl on the shell fossils that I come across, and that's enough pearl for me to be happy. xP I do actually have a butterfly pin that is from a birthstone collection, but it is fake. Usually for those, they just take pink-colored glass (that's for the representation of my birthstone, I guess), and cut it into a decent brilliant cut and call it a "birthstone". xD

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I found out that my birthstone is garnet. I looked on wikipedia and the stones look pretty and are in many different colours (although it says garnet is a group of minerals).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom