• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Bad Habit?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I find that when I'm bored or nervous, I tend to bite the inside of my lip, even to the point where it bleeds. Then my lips get all dried and cracked. It's a bad habit. I also can't help but pick scabs off my skin, even when it hasn't fully healed underneath. Mosquito season used to be the worst for me because I would scratch and scratch until scabs would form, and then rip them off. I don't do this that often now, but it's still a weakness of mine.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
When I'm mad I stop eating.
But really, I'm already way underweighed, so the only one who gets hurt is me. (though last month I started to gain weight. I worked really hard and already gained 2.5 kgs ^.^)

I bite my nails really badly. I even bite the skin around my nails when they're short enough. It's terrible, and I wish I could stop.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I chew on my shirt... I swear I don't think I have a single shirt or dress without a part bitten out of the collar.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Another one of my bad habits is tapping the Doctor's heartbeat over and over.
1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom