• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing What's your Animal Crossing headcanon?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I don't know about anyone else, but I like giving things backstories that don't actually have one xD
For me, I feel like AC is actually about your character joining a cult (ik that sounds weird, stay with me!) A couple things I noticed are-

1. One recruiting technique cults use is love showering, where they give you a ton of attention as soon as you get there. When you start AC you're always greeted, given exiting titles, and encouraged to meet your new neighbors who automatically adore you.

2. Ever notice that your parents can send you letters, but you can't send any back? Cults often discourage talking to past friends and family members. Whenever your family sends you letters in AC, they're saying how things are so different without you- like they want you to come home.

3. Finally, most cults are self sufficient. You see in AC that the characters (or at least the playable ones) grow and gather supplies, then sell them to the Nooks, who literally run the area. It's already their property and their fruit. You do all the labor for them, and all you get is furniture and an opportunities to give them more money via house renovations.

Thats just my idea, im curious to see what other people think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom