• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Worse: Trolling or Spamming?

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Trolls. They can troll you with Spamming. But i'd say, both i can't make up my mind. But i think i'll go with trolls cuz they can also spam.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Spammers without a doubt. So annoying and cause so many headaches. I love trolls, make the internet funnier.

I assume you have not seen the negative side of trolls yet and by this I mean those who really can make life hell. Make it so worse people actually leave the place. Not so funny eh? People always assume trolls are funny but in fact most tyrolls are really not funny at all. They are harrassing people and can say the rudest and meanest things. Those who laugh about them and find them funny are the ones who encourage them to continue

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Personally, I prefer spamming, it is much more interesting. Spamming is a lot more fun for me and it is a heck of a lot easier. I just might be the worst troll on the planet, but one of the decent spammers. Spammers. Spammers etc

LOL! You get the idea. Trolling is worse to do tho, 'cause it can hurt people D:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trolls that are excessive spammers are the absolute worst, in my opinion. A troll's goal is to provoke readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupt on-topic discussion. Imagine that being done repetitively; tenfold: the worst!

Spamming is worst that trolling IMO cause at least trolls don't just go and post random crap for no reason while trolls actually put some thought into their stupid posts. Anyway both trolls and spammers live under bridges or more recently in basements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom