• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Whats Was Nintendo Thinking

Night Owl

~Momentai
I love AoL for being different, you need to attack the enemies attack at times to block it and need to attack them where they aren't blocking. Its really fun with Darknuts ( I have developed my trick where I keep running at them and jump and at the right time I attack so he gets hit in the head even if he blocks high.)

My favorite trick is to run at them jump and pogo off their heads. It works for most enemies. (watch out for low ceilings)

I'm glad Skyward Sword Learned from AoL and had enemies be able to block attacks. Aol also brought the magic meter to the world of Zelda. I Just wish the world had more items to find out in about. The overworld is emptier than OoT.

My favorite trick is to run at them jump and pogo off their heads. It works for most enemies. (watch out for low ceilings)

I'm glad Skyward Sword Learned from AoL and had enemies be able to block attacks. Aol also brought the magic meter to the world of Zelda. I Just wish the world had more items to find out in about. The overworld is emptier than OoT.

Hey, hey, hey. OoT certainly did not have a barren overworld. And yes, magic was a welcome addition to the series. It's a shame the feature has yet to return in recent installments... And the best way to tackle a Darknut is actually to alternate between low and high jabs. They may get you once in awhile but it's nevertheless a rather efficient method.

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
I didn't really like AoL as much as other games, but it was okay. One thing I liked about it was "I AM ERROR". That cracks me up every time I see it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom