• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What's up with this new DLC?

Tobi

Some dork
So I was looking up some things since I just picked up Hyrule Warriors again (on my 3DS) and somewhere found there was a Twilight Princess map and everything and it turns out to be new DLC I suppose?

I checked the extras section and it didn't show any new DLC in the store or that it belonged in the pack I bought before.

Afterwards I tried to look it up online and found out there was gonna be more than just Twilight Princess but I can't really see anywhere that says it's exclusive for Wii U, but at the same time all searches were only talking about Wii U. Then again, I feel like the 3DS version has kind of been in the shadow of the Wii U version even though I think it deserves better, so I felt like there was a possibility they just didn't even mention it.

So my question is, is it exclusive to Wii U, and if so, is it going to stay that way? I can't find anywhere where it says whether or not it's going to be available for the 3DS game.

The 3DS has everything. It seems odd, but the WiiU actually only gets some of the DLC that was released after Legends was made. I'm not sure why you can't see the DLC in the store, but it's there. There's Master Quest stuff, Twilight Princess stuff, Majora's Mask stuff, Link's Awakening stuff, and A Link Between Worlds stuff. The official Zelda site has more info: http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

Don't worry. If you own the 3DS version, you have access to everything. If you owned a WiiU, it'd be a different story, but it sounds like you'll be able to get it all. The DLC can be a little confusing, but it's doable.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
All DLC in the wiiu is default part of the Adventure Mode in Legends (except for Boss challenge because that's not included in the 3DS). Nintendo recently released the latest out of the four DLC content for the 3DS. But you only get it if you bought the season pass or all four packs individual. However I think why it doesn't show for you is because it hasn't been updated yet. What you should do is go to the store and download the latest update. You should be able to buy the packages in the store. You can also buy it for the wiiu but you only get the characters and new weapons for Ganondorf, Linkle and Toon Link but not any of the new maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom