• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the worst thing you lost outside? (bus, school, etc.)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Whether it be misplaced items or things that just slip out of our pockets, what was the worst thing you lost when you were out and about? Loosing things on the bus is a pretty common one, but it could also be at a park or someone's house or something. I remember one of my friends lost either a game boy advance or DS game while on the bus back then. The biggest thing I left behind was a phone in the school library [slipped out of pocket] but I did get it back a day or so later so at least that ended fine.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Uhhh my hearing aids at swimming pool kept them safe in purse you can guess what happened thief!! They abandoned them on bus and we had to go back and get them....

My copy of Pokemon Diamond, that's the only thing I can remember clearly.

Oh and my first copy of Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door.

Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I lost my previous phone out in this nature park in town. Didn't realize till the next day
when it rained
and flooded said park.

Friend of mine lost his pokemon platinum in the wash. Had his Charizard that he brought from fire red iirc. It had been through a few regions

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The DS Lite that I got for Christmas in either 2006 or 2007. I always brought it to school with me so I could screw around in Pictochat with my friends, but one day it mysteriously disappeared from my stupidly small pocket sometime between when we got in the car and the lunch bell. I never saw it again. It had a copy of Phantom Hourglass and the GBA port of ALttP/FS inside.

I did lose my wallet on the bus once but I managed to snag it back from the transit lost & found which was nice. I also lost a fuzzy hat I bought in San Francisco on a bus about 3 years ago, which I sadly never got back. It was my favourite hat too.

I also lost plenty of stylus' being on the road with my 3DS, the worst one was the green Yoshi stylus that I got from my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom