• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's The Worst Game(s) You Have Ever Played?

I haven't really gotten to play a wide variety of games, but there was one handheld Assassin's Creed game I tried out a long time ago that was just terrible. I don't remember what the name of it was, though. But I remember much rage over Altaïr dying automatically, numerous times, because he failed to jump over spikes in the beginning of the game, or something like that. IIRC, Adha was supposed to be in the game?

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Hey You Pikachu!
Bought this game for my little sister and it's just terrible. There's not really anything to do except fish, Pikachu never understands what the **** you're telling him, and there's basically no gameplay at all.

Super Paper Mario
I've been a fan of Paper Mario since N64, but Super Paper Mario was just dumb. Didn't even really feel like an RPG in my opinion. Just complete trash.

Super Godzilla
Takes forever to get anywhere because movement is god awful slow. The battles are rather boring and the entire game is just not that much fun. can't believe my mom traded Killer Instincts for this piece of **** when I was little

Adventures of Yogi Bear
Needless to say this game was hard as hell. The platforming was unforgiving, the enemies were unforgiving, and I never really had any fun while playing it. Maybe if I played it when I was older I might enjoy it, but at the moment no.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Hey You Pikachu!
Bought this game for my little sister and it's just terrible. There's not really anything to do except fish, Pikachu never understands what the **** you're telling him, and there's basically no gameplay at all.

My brother was playing this the other day...

Zack: Pikachu, you're a ******!

Pikachu: Pika pika! *nods head happily*

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I have a new one to add to the very top of my list of Worst Video Game. Star Wars: The Old Republic

Oh God, where do I begin? I got to level 20 and I couldn't take it anymore. It's torture. It's painful. It's abusive. It is an absolutely disgusting wretched wreck piece of $h!t software. It is absolutely, Godawefully deplorable.

Everything is completely beside the point. It is absolutely nothing but click it until it goes away for arbitrary points that mean absolutely nothing. Everything is a hassle. From the controls to the interface to assembling groups to chatting. The story is trite and uninteresting... for everyone (yes I played through multiple class stories). Melee is absolutely broken, and the Jedi are melee classes so that makes them completely nerfed from the outset.

This sorry excuse for a game will screw you over until you're winded. Enemies will respawn on top of you in the middle of fights. Click on the wrong one and you're dead. Nothing to be done about it. Not that it matters cuz all you have to do is pay a few dozen credits and trek back to wherever you were. The grind... the only thing going on in this one... is absolutely pointless and completely unsatisfactory. There are a whole myriad of ways in which this game will ensure you waste as much of the time you spend playing it. The whole bloody thing is a bloody waste of time.

Companion NPCs are dull. Voice acting is wooden. Character modeling and animation is stiff as a board. Environmental graphics are flat and bland. Gameplay is repetitive. Music is ripped straight out of the films and repetitive. Putting up with other players is a chore at best and a pita at worst. In any case they're utterly useless to have around. And they'll steal kills and items out from under you.

There is nothing good to be said about this pile of $h!t busted @$$ lousy excuse for a product Biowaste and Electronic arts have dumped out. It's no wonder it failed so abysmally. I've suffered it this long because I was curious but I just can't do it anymore. Star Wars: The Old Republic is so horrendously bad. Be a friend and avoid it like the plague. I suffered it so others don't have to.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I have a new one to add to the very top of my list of Worst Video Game. Star Wars: The Old Republic

Oh God, where do I begin? I got to level 20 and I couldn't take it anymore. It's torture. It's painful. It's abusive. It is an absolutely disgusting wretched wreck piece of $h!t software. It is absolutely, Godawefully deplorable.

Everything is completely beside the point. It is absolutely nothing but click it until it goes away for arbitrary points that mean absolutely nothing. Everything is a hassle. From the controls to the interface to assembling groups to chatting. The story is trite and uninteresting... for everyone (yes I played through multiple class stories). Melee is absolutely broken, and the Jedi are melee classes so that makes them completely nerfed from the outset.

This sorry excuse for a game will screw you over until you're winded. Enemies will respawn on top of you in the middle of fights. Click on the wrong one and you're dead. Nothing to be done about it. Not that it matters cuz all you have to do is pay a few dozen credits and trek back to wherever you were. The grind... the only thing going on in this one... is absolutely pointless and completely unsatisfactory. There are a whole myriad of ways in which this game will ensure you waste as much of the time you spend playing it. The whole bloody thing is a bloody waste of time.

Companion NPCs are dull. Voice acting is wooden. Character modeling and animation is stiff as a board. Environmental graphics are flat and bland. Gameplay is repetitive. Music is ripped straight out of the films and repetitive. Putting up with other players is a chore at best and a pita at worst. In any case they're utterly useless to have around. And they'll steal kills and items out from under you.

There is nothing good to be said about this pile of $h!t busted @$$ lousy excuse for a product Biowaste and Electronic arts have dumped out. It's no wonder it failed so abysmally. I've suffered it this long because I was curious but I just can't do it anymore. Star Wars: The Old Republic is so horrendously bad. Be a friend and avoid it like the plague. I suffered it so others don't have to.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Wow i knew the game was bad but i didnt think it was that bad, thanks for the heads-up thats going to be a giant miss for me.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Four Swords Anniversary Edition for the DS. I really think this game is the worst game I have played. I really disliked the game. Found it very confusing and a bit hard to understand the story.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Sonic and the black knight, as a fan of the sonic series I hate this more than I would hate other bad games, yes 2006 was glitchy and too much loading, but that was a game with wasted potential, it was rushed and could have been done better, black knight was a sequel to already hated game (secret rings) but it was soo much worse, I have n't actually played much of the game, I have seen videos though and I do own the game, I turned it on, I did 3 "stages" but this might just be some kind of prologue, I got stuck on the fourth and quit, came back and I have no idea whch stage is the latest or how to progress, I give up on this ****** game, I've seen the story and the rest of the gameplay I already hate how it's played and the lack of usuable characters is unimpressive, sonic is a game that is great because of the side characters (most people like sonic 2 better than sonic 1 btw) they need to be usuable or sonic will keep sucking.

Sonic generations is not a bad game but I feel I should mention it since I'm on topic of latest sonic games, 2D PARTS IN THE 3D SONIC STAGES IS MORONIC, if anyone wants to have the title of worst game creator, you might be competeing with whatever moron decided on that, it was great to have the 2D and the 3D sonic to appeal to both types of people, but the 3D stages are mostly 2D anyways, screw generations I always always stop playing that game angry, never been happy and turned the 360 off with that game in.

P

PandaWithaKnife

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. While I love the game while I have my nostalgia glasses on, the game is thin as paper and is just a big button masher.

I did love being able to become an animal hybrid though.

Four Swords Anniversary Edition for the DS. I really think this game is the worst game I have played. I really disliked the game. Found it very confusing and a bit hard to understand the story.

What story?

That's kind of a joke, but true at the same time. Four Swords: Anniversary Edition is what I'd describe as an "alright" game. Nothing particularly bad about it, but nothing outstanding, either. So long as you don't take the game in too much seriousness and accept it for the simple diversion it is, it shouldn't bother you too much. Besides, we did get it for free (although I still debate Nintendo's idea to lock it away forever), so I don't think we can expect too much from a free-but-shallow title.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Ugh, played the first 2 worlds of sticker star and I hated it. Why does Nintendo keep ruining Paper Mario? :(
I haven't played StickerStar... but heard it wasn't much fun. That's terrible because the one for GameCube (Thousand Year Door) ranks up there by the greatest RPGs I have ever played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom