• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the Worst a Game Has Made You Do?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
[SARCASM][insert distasteful violence in video games "joke" here][/SARCASM]

Despite my notoriously bad hair trigger temper, I do little more than cuss at a game when I'm frustrated. Yeah... "little more" is more than a bit of an understatement. I cuss with uninhibited vulgarity. Offensively, lewdly, and incoherently.

Honestly, it is a great way to vent. Otherwise I might be going off like that on something with feelings.

But yeah, I have never thrown anything, hit anything, or lashed out at someone for video game related anger. That's just silly. And really, out of concern for your well-being, if you do that then learn to control your temper, as I have. :)

If I am that angry at a video game I just turn it off. And, if I don't think it's worth a trade-in or return at Gamestop, I shatter the disk to pieces!! pick the pieces up and dump them in the garbage with the rest of the trash where it belongs. That makes me feel better.

During my first playthrough of Majora's Mask on my Wii, I decided to get all of the masks. When I got to the Deku Butler race, I just couldn't do it. I got angrier and angrier until I smashed my GC Controller on the ground until it shattered. I'm not proud of that.

Oh god.

I used to be an angry child ... I would often take my anger out on my siblings ... I talked to a professional about it, it's resolved.

Back when Super Smash Bros Melee was the cool game on the market, I was playing the 100 Man battle or something, I would always get to 95 and get killed. I was sooo close and it was sooo frustrating. Eventually I had had it with getting killed with so few left to go, so I ran up to the television screen, and smashed my controller into the glass.

Glass flew everywhere, that TV was toast. I cost my family probably $500 to replace it. In the end it was a good thing, that thing was probably 10 years old anyway.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Whenever I get angered from playing video games, I tend to take out my anger at someone. I don't mean to yell at them, but I get annoyed if someone talks to me because I'm angered at my video game. That's possibly the worst thing I could do when a video game angers me.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
the worst i've done was throw my controller on my bed and scream into a pillow... lol.. I had anger issues in the past and I've learned better how to deal with it. but trust me i still feel great frustration when playing games sometimes lol..

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I remember one time I think I was around 13 or14 and i was playing Fifa (football game) and I was playing online with a random person and it was in a final of a small online tournament and I was winning 3-0 however he came back and scored 2 goals in the last minute.....Then he won on penalties! I never usually get mad while playing games but something just came over me and I punched the nearest thing I could find.....

Unfortunately the nearest things my laptop and I broke the screen to the extent weren't would cost more to get fixed than to actually buy a brand new laptop....So, I was in a lot of trouble!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I used to cuss and rage...but thankfully, my sanity has slipped since then. So I generally just laugh at my own failure, especially if it was a narrow one, and try again. Honestly though, with how mad hard games make players, I fail to see why so many want such a hard challenge.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When I get mad at videogames, I just sit there, and glare angrily at the TV. Seriously, I just lay there motionless for a couple of minutes. It must've scared the crap out of my parents when I was younger. :P

Last edited:
Hmmm. Well, games have made me feel realllllllly angsty and curse like a sailor. That's probably a norm for many, but... it's the worst I can think of for me, personally. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom