• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the weirdest or quirkiest Zelda item/paraphernalia you own?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
The only merch I have that I’d consider to be odd or unique is this little blue music box that plays the Song of Storms. Everything else is pretty standard.

24dfo9c.jpg

I own the 'official' legend of Zelda swimming shorts - the ones with the Wind Waker style pictures retelling the defeat of Gabon by the Hero of Time

Oh and he likes to drop his sword. I often had some jump scares and was like dude one more time and I tape that sword on your back with duct tape!!!
The weirdest thing I have is probably this giant Yoshi Plush who’s also bigger than my dog. (It’s not Zelda, but I can’t think of anything)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The weirdest thing I have is probably this giant Yoshi Plush who’s also bigger than my dog. (It’s not Zelda, but I can’t think of anything)
OH!!!! I also got a very big Yoshi plush! And a giant Goomba too. I bought the last one during a trip to the States back in 2009 And I think I bought the giant Yoshi on ebay not long after. It's very big and they both (Yoshi and Goomba) sit on top of my closet :D

OH!!!! I also got a very big Yoshi plush! And a giant Goomba too. I bought the last one during a trip to the States back in 2009 And I think I bought the giant Yoshi on ebay not long after. It's very big and they both (Yoshi and Goomba) sit on top of my closet :D
Goomba is my favorite Mario enemy.

I cannot answer this question on this (part of the) forum. :cucco:

I own the 'official' legend of Zelda swimming shorts - the ones with the Wind Waker style pictures retelling the defeat of Gabon by the Hero of Time
Got that one too, it is very nice! :)
The only thing I own is an ocarina that's supposed to kinda look like the Ocarina of Time.
Got that one too...

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The only thing I own is an ocarina that's supposed to kinda look like the Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom