• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword What's the Second Quest Item on the Treasures Screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Skyward Sword, under the second subscreen, not the quest one but the one that has all your bugs and treasures, in the lower left there's four spaces for sidequest items. First slot is the letter from Cawlin, third slot is the Rattle, and the fourth is the Gratitude Crystals, but what's the second one? My entire first playthrough, I ran through all of Skyloft repeated times, so I'm thinking it must relate to some area on the surface, perhaps. Was just curious what's supposed to go there and how I start the quest to finding it or w/e, because I'm confused how I missed it. =\

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that belongs to Beetle. If you go to sleep on the bed in Beetle's air ship and sleep till night he flies to his secret island and he is sitting by a fire hold a cage that looks like the empty slot. He then says that it is his favorite bug

MW7

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that belongs to Beetle. If you go to sleep on the bed in Beetle's air ship and sleep till night he flies to his secret island and he is sitting by a fire hold a cage that looks like the empty slot. He then says that it is his favorite bug

Yes this is the item. You can't start (I think) the sidequest or complete it until...
you've unlocked bug island in the thunderhead. I'm not sure exactly when it unlocks but for me it was after the Fire Sanctuary. It's definitely one of the last sidequests you can do.

Last edited:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Yup, its Beedles missing Bug! When you take a nap in Beedles air shop, you appear on his island. He`ll tell you he has lost his bug...In the morning you have to fly into the thundercloud and play a mini game Strich has, which is catching 10 bugs of his choice...I dont want to say more, you`ll see what happened to the Beedles bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom