• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the one thing you HATE to do most?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You know, the day is almost over and then you realize....... DAMNIT! I have to take out the damn trash! Or.....I STILL GOT DISHES TO DO! So, what do you hate/dislike the most? Keep in mind this is more about the to -do stuff rather than hating things in general ;)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Anything that makes me sweat. I wholly and absolutely DESPISE being sweaty. I cannot stand it with every fiber of my being. This is a huge part of why I hate summer so much. Being sweaty feels so awful and uncomfortable and it ruins my hair and it’s one of my most hated feelings overall. Any activity or chore or even simply a condition (like the weather) that makes me sweat becomes unbearable for me.

Showering. Not even showering itself but the agonizing mental exercises I need to do before getting a shower to force myself to tolerate seeing myself in the mirror before I get into and after I get out of the shower. Drying off afterward is probably what I dread the most. Part of the reason my sleep schedule is so off is that I'm sitting awake at 4 am internally yelling at myself to get my shower and I just can't. So I don't. I sit there listening to music for the next several hours until I finally decide I'm too tired to get a shower. Dysphoria sucks.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Driving through rush hour traffic. Mankind has a serious overpopulation issue. Either the roadways get bigger or some of these psychos gotta go.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sitting at red lights. It's not that I like driving fast, or that I'm not patient, I just really, really hate doing nothing at all. I mean, I can't even send a text or anything while I'm waiting 'cause it's against the law. That's the only thing I don't like about driving.

Ninja

Well well well
Anything having to do with dishes, and putting away said dishes. Next time we go grocery shopping, I'm just going to get a **** load of paper plates and silverware lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom