• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's The Meanest thing You've Ever Done In A Video Game?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Killing the sick people in AC odyssey. The disease might spread, so as it is only a video game, I decided to do it. :confused:

Throwing Remlins into water and out of Skyloft.

At snow peak side quest in Twilight princess, at the end of the course I slashed Yeta in the fear that she'd overtake me.

In the hidden village sidequest the minigame became so irritating that at a point I started shooting bomb at the cats.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When playing Frtiday the 13th for the commodore 64 you're supposed to save several people and figure out who Jason is. But instead of saving the people I killed all of them so Jason was the only one left. Making it easier to kill him.
In BotW I got annoyed with one of the horses and I slashed at it and killed it.
In TP I got bored and I killed Link several times by throwing him off the bridge, exploding bombs in front of his feet. Of course it was game over but I didn't care. It was quite funny :)

I shot an arrow at whats-his-face in Majora's Mask 3D and he went kablooie.

I never finished the game, because the control scheme is complicated and frustrating for me, but I did start a high chaos run through Dishonored.

I had no choice, but I felt bad the entire time that I had to let Suzy beat up that little kid who admired her so much in Deltarune. I truly despise her as a character.

I deliberately killed off my rescue party in Maniac Mansion. Could never bring myself to kill Weird Ed's hamster. Unless you count accidentally pressing the wrong button on the stairway and nuking everyone within a five mile radius.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
In BotW: Took the the diamonds that Hudson gave me as a thanks for fixing up his wedding .. and made dubious food out of them (that restores like half a heart, haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom