• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the gaming accomplishment you're most proud of?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Beating Super Mario Bros. 3 after having played it so much in my life. Also unlocking everything on Mario Kart Wii twice after a little brother deleted the save slot. I've also got a few Mariokart finishes that were pretty epic.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
all trophies in sekiro
I get a certain sense of pride knowing I "understood" a game people say was as difficult as sekiro is
it really just clicked for me, even though I still struggled with some parts, I always felt like I could do it

I was playing Monster Hunter World and went back to fight Xeno'jiiva cuz I wanted some armor. Ended up beating it way easier than I had the first time. That's when I realized I was finally good enough at the game to farm elder dragons. Felt pretty good.

all trophies in sekiro
I get a certain sense of pride knowing I "understood" a game people say was as difficult as sekiro is
it really just clicked for me, even though I still struggled with some parts, I always felt like I could do it
Nice work. Sekiro is the only game by Fromsoft that I can consider myself good at. The rest of them, I just know enough to survive through to the end. I thought after getting good at Sekiro, I'd be better at parrying in the Souls games. This....was not the case.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Nice work. Sekiro is the only game by Fromsoft that I can consider myself good at. The rest of them, I just know enough to survive through to the end. I thought after getting good at Sekiro, I'd be better at parrying in the Souls games. This....was not the case.
sadly, parrying in souls is a whole other monster haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom