• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Farthest You Have Ever Gotten?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've 100 percented the game several times, though recently I've totally forgotten about Gold Skulltulas so my wallet is usually of 99 rupees capacity instead of 200 or 500 :sweat:

F

Flare24

I need too finish getting Skulltulas and that last empty bottle in 3DS. N64 I never left the Water Temple sad but true.

O

Ocarina of Time

100 percented besides skullatulas because I'm not a guide user. Master quest have like nothing and I have beaten up to Water Temple because I got bored and didn't want to deal with the Water Temple.

Water temple is one of the hardest temples for me

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gydders

Having played the game many, many times, I can now get to 99% or so without a guide, but I inevitably forget a handful of skulltulas, I usually give up on the biggest quiver upgrade after failing the horseback archery mini-game 50 times in a row, and I don't attempt to catch the Hylian Loach anymore.

Used to hate catching the big poes, but when you know where they hide, it's pretty easy and fast. Only the one near the Kakariko entrance still annoys me.

T be honest, not very much. I kinda just went through the story line and didn't bother collecting anything. But i do plan to the next time i play through it.

I got EVERYTHING on there. EVERYTHIIIIIING. XD I just... I have this OCD, where if I play a file that's not 100% completed, I can't sleep. Honestly. But otherwise, I believe the ONLY Zelda game I haven't 100% completed is Wind Waker. >> Those treasure charts are eviillllll~

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
i've gotten 75 heart containers 3 bottles 4 poes and the weird thing i got all the hearts but i had 3 extra heart pieces does any one know why?

How can you have 75 heart containers? There's 36 total heart pieces in Ocarina of Time, and 10 heart containers.

Anyways, I've got 100% on N64 Ocarina of Time and VC. Never played the NGC version or the 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom