• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Farthest You Have Ever Gotten?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I have completed every Zelda game 100% except Zelda II: Adventure of Link.

I aslo havn't died in a Zelda game in a very,very long time....

Last edited:
the spirit temple. i kinda stopped the hunt after 50 skulltulas (56) all but 1 heart container, all upgrades, and... yeah.

T

Tetraisawesome

I have gotten about half way through, I still have a long way to go, but I am working on it.

I completed the N64 version 100% several years ago, but never bothered to try for 100% with Master Quest or the 3DS version.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
I've done every single possible thing (right down to opening every single chest in the game) except getting the cow in Link's house, and the fourth bottle. I think I have like 6-7/10 of the Big Poes turned in. This is the Gamecube Collector's Edition version.

I think I need about three heart pieces to get all my heart containers. I gave up with Gold Skulltulas after about 55 after hearing the reward at 100 isn't worth all the trouble.
I didn't know you can get a cow in Links house :lol: I'm pretty sure I need an arrow quiver and there's bound to be chests that need opening, how can you be sure you have opened them all without cheating?? :O

I never go for 100% runs, so I just do the basic requirements to beat the game. If I come across skultulas or something along the way, then I will grab them, but I don't go out of my way to get 100% completions...unless it's a mario game!
:D

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
it's one of the only games i have ever 100%, all hearts, upgrades, skulltulas, mini games etc all done. some of my friends asked me if there was a second ending from 100% it, shame there wasn't

G

Guy in Green

i have 100% completed on the original N64 and the 3DS version, but i currently do no have all the skulltulas for the master quest.

This question seems so out of place, haha. I've gotten 100% on every Zelda game so far I think, besides maybe the original Nintendo games on a non-emulated source.
I remember when I beat OoT the first time and I talked to my freind about it; I memtioned the soldier int he back alley that dies when you talk to him - people though I was insane! Apparently I was the only one in my group to have ever spotted him and talked to him. There was a soldier in the back alley (the the left when entering castle town). You need to be young Link - he tells you Zelda had been looking for you and she had a message for you he was sent to tell Link. He tells Link the message then stumps over against the wall. You then examine him and it says "he's stopped moving" or breathing - something to that extent. Anyways, I found it funny how everyone thought i made it up. Have you guys seen him? If not, I bet you'll look for him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom