• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Farthest You Have Ever Gotten?

i have indeed beaten it but i dont know how much i have collected but i know i have a long way to go i pretty much get the basics and beat the game

S

Stephie-chan

I have gotton 100% on this game but i do have to say I did not get the big goron sword so I don't know if that counts as 100%. I did get all the poes and skulltullas and stuff tho

Ive beaten it on all 4 systems its on however i have never 100% completed any of them. im about 7 heart peices of 100% on the 3ds!

X

Xypher

I just downloaded the emulator and the game itself and have been playing it for roughly 4 or 6 hours and im already at 21 skulltas and i think I have every item I can achieve at the moment :D

I only got 50 gold Skulltulas because I found out what the prize was for 100 and decided it was a waste of time. I've never gotten the Ice arrows. I've never played Master Quest. Everything else I have completed.

I've Beaten It, And Am On My Quest To 100% Just The Other Day, I Completed The Happy Mask Shop Quest And Next Plan To Tackle The Heart Pieces.

All but 1 heart piece, and uhh...just enough skulltullas for the wallet and heart piece. Just isn't worth trying to get them all

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I got 84 Gold Skulltulas, 4 bottles (used extra bottle glitch [still works in Virtual Console]), 0 big poes, all but 4 heart containers, Biggoron's sword, did not get Ice Arrows, and completed Happy Mask sidequest.

S

Savva

Collected all skullutas, missing 1 2/4 hearts, need to get back to it one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom