• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Farthest You Have Ever Gotten?

D

Dillyne

I'm pretty sure most of you have at least beaten The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time but how far have you gotten to get everything? You can say in Skulltas, Hearts, items. Have fun :D

D

darth_matt195

I have gotten 100% completion on OoT on N64 and 3DS, but on MQ i have a looooonnnng way to go! The only thing I usually struggle on is the 4th Bottle. Can't stand collecting those Poes!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dillyne

I have gotten 100% completion on OoT on N64 and 3DS, but on MQ i have a looooonnnng way to go! The only thing I usually struggle on is the 4th Bottle. Can't stand collecting those Poes!
Nice! I've gotten to the point where I have 86 Gold Skulltas, all hearts and items. I never use guides or the Gold Skullta glitch.

A

Antinaka12

I got 55 skulltula pieces. All but 4 heart containers. most of the bomb and arrow upgrades. thats all i can think of

all heart pieces all items all masks/wallets/upgrades and 95 gold skulltulas and all swords tunics and game beaten top that....... except you caleb simpson.

I have gotten 100% on Heart Pieces and Skulltulas, finished the game. The only thing I didn't do is the Biggoron sidequest. Also didn't get the ice arrows since… they were pretty pointless in OoT.

That is my favorite side quest in that game, I never play OoT without getting the 4th bottle.
And in answer to the OP's question, I have 100% OoT for the GC but that was the only time (for that game).

I don't think I've ever gotten 100% completion. It's tough to say how far though. I think all of the heart pieces and skultulas, but there are probably other things I have missed.

I have gotten every single Heart Piece in the game 3 times now,but still haven't gotten all the gold skulltulas.
Like Krazy4Krash,I just don't find the prize worth it,because by the time you are able to get all the gold skulltulas without any limits,you'll most likely be near the end of the game. :/

Crayk

The invisible crab
100 golden skulltullas tokens, all items, inventory and what so over except a heart piece and quiver that you must get it at the gerudo's targeting range.

S

ShinyLink

I completed the Oot on n64 100% on oot3d, 80% and masterquest 67% about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom