• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the "Derpiest" Moment You've Had in a Video Game?

When I played Majora's Mask for the first time, and did the Hide and Seek with the Goht Kid, I kept trying to control it when I ricocheted off of the chests, and thought they made it super hard. It took me at least 50 tries before I figured out that you just let yourself roll into the chests and you don't have to control anything -___-

What are some fail stories you guys have?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
When I was playing Majora's Mask, I was riding Epona and ran into a wall. I got stuck there, like a glitch. I kept trying to get out of it and after a few moments I ran through the wall. I fell into a bottomless pit and Epona kept on walking upon the air. When I respawned I appeared in exactly the same place and the same situation occurred. Since I hadn't saved, I was determined to get out of the glitch. after ten tries or so. I was mysteriously transported to the first part of the game where the Skull Kid took your Ocarina ans Epona. I tried to go back through the door that had slammed shut at the beginning of the game, but it didn't work , so I turned off the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom