• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Deal With Ganondorf Barfing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
When I finally defeated Ganondorf, he murmered something about being beaten by a kid, and then he THROWS UP! Really, Nintendo, what was the purpose of that?

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
lol i think it was because Nintendo wanted to make it more realistic? *sorry ganon and ganondorf fans* either that or he is a wierdo.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
It's not "barf." He coughed up blood, which is something people tend to do if they have a severe internal injury. Unfortunately, like they did with the blood in Mortal Combat for Super Nintendo, they changed it to green. It was red in earlier versions of the game, however.

Beeker

Wild Card
I take it you have a later version of OoT then. I myself never played the original cartridge, but I heard that he was originally intended to cough up blood, but this was changed in later versions and ports. It's the same when you defeat Ganon. Either green or purple(can't remember which)blood/gunk comes out of him when you give the final blow.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I take it you have a later version of OoT then. I myself never played the original cartridge, but I heard that he was originally intended to cough up blood, but this was changed in later versions and ports. It's the same when you defeat Ganon. Either green or purple(can't remember which)blood/gunk comes out of him when you give the final blow.

Yeah I had no doubts it was blood when I first beat Ganondorf since I got the early version. Though when I picture it as green instead of red, I can see how it would appear to be vomit, and I can't imagine why they didn't just choose to take it out altogether instead of making it green. Ugh lol.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Since this isn't really a debatable subject, and the question has been answered multiple times now... thread closed to prevent it being answerd, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom