• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What's the best way to make money fast?

I assume it's collecting and selling gems, but are there certain places you go to that are very mineral rich?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I just sell my monster parts. I've always got an excess, and not as many elixir ingredients. (Not that I use elixirs much.) They don't go for much on their own, but they add up.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Go to Pondo's Lodge in Hebra and play his snowball bowling mini-game. It only costs 20 Rupees, and getting a strike on the pins earns 300 Rupees. 4 strikes and you have 1,000 and it can take as little as 5 minutes if you know the trick on where to stand to consistently get a strike. Here is a video of me doing it:

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Go to Pondo's Lodge in Hebra and play his snowball bowling mini-game. It only costs 20 Rupees, and getting a strike on the pins earns 300 Rupees. 4 strikes and you have 1,000 and it can take as little as 5 minutes if you know the trick on where to stand to consistently get a strike. Here is a video of me doing it:

This is what I came to say. This minigame is definitely the best way to grind. Gemstones are great too. Hopefully you don’t need too many rupees; I really didn’t. Good luck!

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
Grab a Royal Guard weapon, overload your inventory, and continuously talk to the lady who buys them off of you in exchange for gems. With the overload, you’ll get gems, but you won’t lose the weapons.

or if you want a method that isn’t glitch-based, if you’re in Master Mode, go to the Coliseum and sneakstrike every enemy. Since they’re silver, expect plenty of gems.

for a moment I thought this thread was about quick cash grab schemes irl

MW7

It may not be the fastest way, but I like to hunt the moose and rhinoceros in Hebra and cook with gourmet meat. I also save money by reloading the arrow chest at Eventide Island for unlimited arrows.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Besides the bowling game there's another way to make a huge lot of money fast, like REALLY fast.
Needed: a fireblade, arrows, gear to prevent you from getting harmed.
Where: faron spring because faron appears right in front of your nose.
There's already some flint on the ground so you only need to burn it. Wait by the fire and choose wait till morning. As soon as the cutscene is over get your bow and arrows ready and make sure you wear the proper equipement. Now let the draft take you and aim. Hit the dragon. Of course the horn is more valuable but if you don't hit that one anything else is fine. Land and don't collect your treasure yet. Sit down by the fire and wait till morning again. Repeat the whole shooting thing. The dragon scales, horns, claws and teeth won't vanish if you sit by the fire and wait till morning. After doing this for a while collect your prizes and go to any seller and sell your dragon items. This will give you a lot of money in a very short time

Besides the bowling game there's another way to make a huge lot of money fast, like REALLY fast.
Needed: a fireblade, arrows, gear to prevent you from getting harmed.
Where: faron spring because faron appears right in front of your nose.
There's already some flint on the ground so you only need to burn it. Wait by the fire and choose wait till morning. As soon as the cutscene is over get your bow and arrows ready and make sure you wear the proper equipement. Now let the draft take you and aim. Hit the dragon. Of course the horn is more valuable but if you don't hit that one anything else is fine. Land and don't collect your treasure yet. Sit down by the fire and wait till morning again. Repeat the whole shooting thing. The dragon scales, horns, claws and teeth won't vanish if you sit by the fire and wait till morning. After doing this for a while collect your prizes and go to any seller and sell your dragon items. This will give you a lot of money in a very short time

This is best done with a Phrenic bow and a couple of Gerudo bows. Phrenic bow is available by killing the sentry at the top of the enemy camp near Hateno, Gerudo bows from Gerudo town and the cave full of gear close to the Gerudo tower. These two types of bow shoot straight over long distance, so you can get better bits of Farosh like claws or teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom