• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's something you will remember from 00T?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
What's something I'll remember from this game? The game that made my childhood? Everything. I will, and I do remember everything from this game in great detail.

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
Ahah, I like this idea for a topic. It's something I've not seen before in my days spent on forums. Nostalgia really is one of my favorite emotions.
Anyways, I'm always going to remember doing strange sidequests before actually beginning or continuing with the main story (Whichever the case may be at the time). In the first several minutes of the game, I remember going around town and finding that the shop sold shields but not swords. I ran around in the grass until I had enough rupees, then bought one and wondered where the sword was. Then I eventually found it, and both of these were completely separate and happened before Mido told me I needed a shield and a sword.
Also, a few moments after I became an adult, I pondered what crazy nonsense would happen if I went to find my grownup friends in the forest (Not knowing that they didn't grow up) and while looking for Saria ended up accidentally finding the guy you give the chicken to and did the entire Biggoron's sword quest before even doing the Forest Temple, then found out it was completely optional. I always used that sword though. I even sort of missed it in TP. T-T

S

stalfo7

OOT was my favorite game ever. But I think I will always remember playing through Kokiri Forest and my first dungeon ever, Inside the Deku Tree.

S

SethOmega

I will never forget fighting Dark Link with just my sword.
I will never forget the well, and almost wetting myself when I first saw Dead Hand.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Something that I have always remembered about this game is the Royal Grave in Kakariko's graveyard.
When I was just a little kid, about 6 or so, I will never forget going down there and being so scared. :P
I hated sneaking by the Redeads. Funny now actually.
I will also always remember all of the great songs in this game.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I will never forget the first time that Link pulled out the Master Sword in Oot. It was just an epic moment for me!! I felt like that was when Ocarina of Time really had begun :)

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I will never forget when Link gets meet down by Gandorf on his horse.

And when he gets the Master Sword for the first time when he pulled it from the pesital, and then you meet Sheik.

I also will ALWAYS remmeber the first time I was trying to get the forest temple. My sister was watching me and when I walked in I couldn't see where the moblin was so I was planning on turning to look but all of a sudden it charged at me and I just screamed.:lol:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
From OoT, I'll always remember being scared of the ReDeads. Thy creeped me out. It was one of the reasons I hated going to castle town as an adult. Thier paralyzing screams creeped me out the first few times, but now I'm used to it.

In TP when I reached Arbiters Grounds, I knew there were ReDead Knights there, so I muted my TV the whole time I went through the Dungeon, even with Stallord. Just a non-useful fact.

A

acidRain burns

When you beat the Deku Tree :(
When you get the lens of truth...
Saria... (i was so mad that the Ocarina of Time replaced her's!)
Dondongo's Cavern (Bombs :D)
Getting the Longshot!!!
The Well, the Shadow and Spirit Temples...

Shnappy

derp
I will always remember Navi saying "Hey listen!Hey look!Hey look!listen!

Sometimes I hear the voices in my head. "Hey! Look Listen! Hey hey! Listen!" It is rather annoying. But at least Navi gave some usefuly information. I will never forget how annoying Navi was. She is all yelling, then you finally decide to examine whatever it is to get her to shut up. Then a few seconds later, it starts up again... Oh boy...

I'll always remember sneaking into the Gerudo's Fortress to rescue the carpenters. It just felt so...cool. You were always on edge and the place just had a very dangerous vibe. I especially liked the mini-boss fights after each carpenter was found. Plus the music was epic.

I'll also remember the Bottom of the Well/Shadow Temple. Even though I didn't like it, the scary, disturbing enemies (Dead Hand...*shudder*) and the horrific images (bloody X-shaped crucifixes) will stay with me forever. Even though they were crude graphics.

Something else that will stay with me is, dating back to when I first got the game, wandering around Hyrule, discovering new places to go and things to see...the scope of the game was amazing to me at the time.

I

ilovezelda101

I'll always remember the part where you pick up the sword in the temple of time,that was a great experience! ohh yeah, also when you go in the courtyard where zelda is,and through the window you see pictures of mario and bowser!

M

Maloandtalo

When i thought i could walk the game god i hate that ill just walk to hyrule castle
-HOWLL-
Hello...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom