• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's on your wishlist?

There's lots of things we'd love to buy if we had money, but money can sometimes be hard to come by, keep or have enough of to indulge ourselves with.

From video games and Blu rays, CDs, consoles and collectible figures, there's lots of things we'd love to purchase if money was no object.

So let's say you had money enough to indulge yourself with, what's on your wishlist that you would buy for yourself?

What things have you always wanted but have never been able to afford?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
-a bigger house with a barn and room for 2-3 horses
-a Switch and lots of games
-more tattoos (though as a birthday gift I’m getting two more AHHH!!)
-nice big catio for my kitties
-hot tub
-inground pool

I’ll add more as I think of it but yeah, those are all bigger sort of things..

edit: a trip to Tokyo! can’t believe I forgot that one. and lots of other traveling in general

Last edited:
1) A trip to Japan, no particular town/city in mind, Thou Nintendo Headquarters it on my bucket list.

2) A trip to Ireland, similar to above no particular town/city in mind though I do have the Blarney Stone on my bucket list

3) Triforce Heroes and ALBW the only two games in the "official" timeline(I think that the timeline that was released in the Hyrule Historia has some flaws which I think is best saves for its own separate topic.

4) Four Zelda based tunics(green, red, blue and purple) I mean come on, who wouldn't want three of their friends over to cosplay as the four swords links while playing four swords? rofl

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
First off, if I had a bunch of money, the first thing I would do is take a visit to any country that has a problem with animals, such as some endangered, or a lot of stray dogs and cats, and I would help them, I would take strays and keep them, and find homes for the others, and donate money to people that can help the ones who are endangered.

Any money left over I would use to:

-get all the Zelda games
-get a switch
-get a bigger house with all sorts of cat themed stuff
-a pool
-all the warrior cat books, hardcover and paperback
-take a trip to Japan, and visit all the amazing cat themed places, they even have a cat cafe, where you can pet and get to know cats while you eat! ❤
-get stuff for my family, whatever they want
-get presents for my friends on here
-save the rest for even more things in the future

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
  • Xbox Series X!! (I was previously for switch, but now I consider it a waste of money)
  • Asus ( I need an upgrade)
  • A 4k TV (**** yeah, I need an upgrade for the new console)
  • Alex Rider:Night shade (12th book of Alex Rider)
  • A used Brawl for Wii (I'm having a Wii yet I don't own this!? AAAHH)
  • A driving liscence
  • A Suzuki Hayabusa (:senpaipls::senpaipls::senpaipls:)
  • A ticket to Vegas or Mumbai after some time. (I watched Hangover, I always used to ask my cousin about Vegas)
  • A 300-400 gram Nunchaku(I'm only using the light weight practice one now)
  • A bench press (As of 1 year I should be able to pop my pecks)
  • A personal smart phone( I'm using a tablet now)
  • Pitbull (Many of my friends have other breeds)
  • A J n i ri d or a M la li a d a r n i l f ( M h t i br n a te h t h pp e a t y r)
  • A beach house and a boat(I love the sea! This would be the most apt abode for me
  • A life sized statue of myself
  • Lots of Manga (paper back)
  • Capture Card ( I don't have one)
  • wireless earphones (more comfortable than the wired)
  • A big party with Ex-DAVians after sometime (I studied in DAV upto 10th. And gained a lotta comrades there)
  • Ain't nothin like a good street brawl just like the ole times. (I'm coming for ya << a classmate's name>>)
  • Posters of Little Miss Bliss (:oops:)
  • A drum set(Though every surface is drum for me, I want drums)
  • Pair of Nike snoes(I don't have a sports shoe now)
  • Speedo fins ( I don't own a fin yet)
  • A Pizza,finally (Food delivery system hasn't been opened here yet and it's been 7 months since I last ate Pizza)
Whew

Cfrock

Keep it strong
If money were no object?
- A semi-detached house for my mum with a big garden.
- Film-making equipment for a good friend.
- A new computer for myself built by a Professional Computerist™ who knows what all the parts are and how to put them together properly and which bits are the best so I don't have to think as much as I did when I built this one.
- New teeth. Those good ones that they drill into the bone.
- A personal trainer cum dominatrix who will use sensual force to make me eat healthy and exercise.

If we go wider into fantasy territory:
- Arkane. I'd buy them, fund them, give them carte blanche.
- On that note, Bethesda, too. I'd shut them down and sell off all their assets.
- A sound-proof box in the middle of nowhere with a direct hook-up for water, power, and heat where I can live alone, away from humanity. A friendly drone will deliver food and supplies every day. He will be called Budgie and on Christmas he will sing Jingle Bells in beeps and boops.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@Cfrock "New teeth. Those good ones that they drill into the bone."

:eek: :eek: :eek: I didn't know this was a thing!

Yes indeed, titanium implants! Usually around £2500 per tooth to get it done here in the UK. I think there are some discounts for the whole set or multiples though in many places.

Id rather that than have dentures.

Anyway there isn't much on my wishlist. Can buy most things I want thankfully though I think better of it a lot of the time as I don't NEED the stuff. I have Cyberpunk 2077 on my wishlist but it's not out yet.

In terms of things I cant get right now I would like a nice big bungalow and a home gym with Olympic rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom