• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's on your Thanksgiving plate?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hey, guys! I'm a little curious about, for those of you who celebrate it, what you put on your Thanksgiving plate and what you don't.

My plate never has much variety, but its got big portions. I put...
  • turkey
  • mashed potatoes
  • bread roll
.... and that's about it. I do NOT put cranberry sauce, stuffing, or sweet potatoes on my plate. Ever. I think they're all disgusting. I'm mostly just there for the mashed potatoes. I could eat a bucket of those. If there are other veggies like corn, I might get some of that. Also, I only put gravy on the turkey. I will not allow that gravy to touch anything else, ESPECIALLY not the potatoes. Don't ruin my potatoes with the gravy! It's only good with the turkey!

I'm not gonna get into desserts, this was just about the main course. So how about the rest of you? What goes on your plate and what doesn't?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I’ll eat turkey, stuffing (as long as it hasn’t been made with onions), a roll, and a whole lotta mashed potatoes. Don’t want gravy, turnips, cranberry sauce, squash, or whatever else. Will definitely eat plain green beans if my family made some (not the casserole). I typically wash it down with a glass of red wine. I mostly live for the walnuts beforehand :P

As much as I love sweets, I’m not crazy about pie. If I really want dessert after, I’ll maybe have some chocolate pie or banana cream if there is any.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'll eat anything really, i just don't like super spicy foods. I'm having turkey, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, cranberry fluff, green bean casserole, chicken and dressing casserole, pumpkin pie, and lemon meringue pie for thanksgiving. :^^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom