• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's for Dinner?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'm hungry, so I decided to post this. What's everyone having for dinner? I'm having poule pour les parasseux. It smells delicious.

FrozenDragon

Relatively Quirky
I still don't know if I'll even have dinner, lol X_X

Most likely pasta with something though (yes, pasta for dinner)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
hqdefault.jpg

I already ate my dinner. I had wild Alaskan salmon and rice.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I already ate my dinner. I had wild Alaskan salmon and rice.
*drools*

As for myself, I went to Red Robin with some friends for dinner today as a chance to unwind after a 3-hour music theory final on Harmonic Analysis. I had a prime chop burger with bacon and 6 Freckled Lemonades (they're good ok shut up, i mean they're bottomless so...).

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Well I haven't even eaten breakfast at the moment but last night I ate my mom's tacos. They are amazing! You got tortilla, homemade carnitas, shredded chez, fresh lettuce, a dollop of my favorite thing besides grilled chez: sour cream, and some salsa. Put it all together and you have on of the greatest tacos on the planet imo.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain

I'm so hungry I can eat an octorok. But..... What are you having for dinner tonight ZD?

I am having chicken kiev and some rice. Along with the drink of the gods: Pumpkin Cider.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This thread topic was made only 12 days ago. And I had wild Alaskan salmon for dinner when I answered it. Well...Todays dinner was also wild Alaskan salmon. Though I had spaghetti with it today instead of rice.

Well tonight I'll be having breaded chicken parmesan. I look forward to it, though it's been quite a while since I've made it so I may be a tad rusty on my recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom