• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's for Dinner?

A weird question, yes, but so many questions are. So... Did you go out to eat? Did you cook something at home? Did you just pick up some fast food and call it a day? If you had something so awesome (or terrible) that you have to tell people about it, feel free to do so.

I just made myself fried chicken and some macaroni and cheese. How about you?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's good, bosses?! I'll tell you what's good; beef stew is good! Yes, I've had beef stew for dinner tonight! It was a hearty meal :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I will be having a Japanese style curry (hot). (Dinner's not for at least another 6/7 hours where I am!)

izi

Not A Wizard
I had spicy chicken meatballs in a very spicy red curry on rice.
It was really good. It took about an hour to cook, but it was well worth it. My parents and my sister enjoyed it!
Well, not as much my mom. She hates spicy. I made her some regular meatballs instead. D:

I haven't had enough time in the day to MAKE dinner. I'm usually at work and eat some chicken or something. But today I made a salad, rice, and like 7 hot pockets. O____o

I'm not fat

I was just hungry and I have another child to feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom