• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Whats Better Oot or Oot 3DS

Which is A better copy

• Oot N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oot 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely preferred the 3ds version. The increased frame rate, upgraded graphics, and new hero quest mode just made it seem all the more better :D

Well, technically, the 3DS version is better.
Literally.

But the original will always be my favorite,
just because I grew up with it.
There's no replacing it.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ocarina of time 3D was better in my opinion because it had much better graphics. but thats not the only reason though, i dont like judging games only on graphics.

its better because, well... you could take the adventure with you. because i own a lot of console games that i really love, but can only play when im home. but because OoT is on the 3DS now, i dont have to worry about one of those games anymore! (now all i need it super mario galaxy, majoras mask, and kirby on the 3DS...)

another thing was is that i love all the patterns that games have on certain things inside them. like, i love colorful games that have a lot of design in them. and the original OoT on the 64 had very dull colors. the 3DS one though, its like theres color everywhere, and i love it!

being portable and having master quest is nice and all, but the graphics ruin it for me. The feeling of the classic n64 style just doesnt show through in the 3ds version.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
For me 3DS because you can take it anywhere and it has the masterquest. It also looks phenomenal.

Ocarina of Time 3D is obviously a remake of the N64 original. The 1998 original was more revolutionary but the 3DS remake is better simply due to added features like the boss battle mode, Sheikah Stones, gyroscope controls, as well as updates graphics not to mention portability.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
Though the original will always have a place in my heart, updated graphics, 3D, Masterquest, and Skyward Sword easter eggs makes the 3DS version better!

The 3DS version is better for the portability, improved graphics, superior controls, and additional content. The only advantage the N64 has is if you prefer playing games on a big screen and/or want to have an audience as you play it. The 3DS is hands-down my preferred version.

Last edited:
without the 64 version there would be no 3ds version and 64 version changed alot about gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom