• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Whats Better Oot or Oot 3DS

Which is A better copy

• Oot N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oot 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I miss the creepy effect from the N64. But I enjoy the 3Ds one better, The graphics are amazing, and the Master quest is very fun and challenging.

P

PieceOfHeart

I'd say 3DS, leading contributor: water temple. Why? Equipping the Iron boots.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I personally go with Ocarina of Time for the N64, since it's where it was all started and for its time the graphics were fantastic. Plus with all the different versions it was fun because unless you knew where to look and it was a Gold Catridge, you never knew what glitches you could do. Sure the 3DS one has better graphics and the portability, but it's just not the same as playing it on the N64 on a big screen.

S

SilverMoon

I have both and I definitely think the 3DS one is better. The graphics are awesome, the Master Quest is challenging enough, the gameplay has improved to the better, etc. But I'm keeping my N64 copy though just because I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

I love the original but I have to vote for the 3D version. It was pretty much the exact same game I grew up with but with up to date graphics and Master Quest. If they dared messed with it in any other way I would've said the N64 version. Now I hope they move on to a MM remake since I don't think I've played that one since it's release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom