• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Whats Better Oot or Oot 3DS

Which is A better copy

• Oot N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oot 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mr Fish

I have recently finished both copies and im sort of stuck in the middle on deciding which is better. Post your opinions and maybe can all agree on which is the better one.

I voted for the 3DS version, but I think it's really close. The main advantage that OoT3D has for me is that I can take it with me wherever I go, and I'm out and about a lot. Also, being able to refight bosses in Boss Challenge is really fun, and the Master Quest is a much needed challenge for a game that hasn't challenged me since I was 7. I could care less about the graphics, all of my reasons are gameplay, and I believe that OoT3D has just enough extra fluff to make it better.

MW7

I was very tempted to go with N64, but 3ds is virtually identical, has master quest, and is portable.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally say N64 because it came first, but seeing that 3D is identical, has MQ, is portable, has boss challenge...3D is the superior version if one is not a fanboy. But, it is important to note that OoTV1.0 (N64, gold cart) has the best opportunities for glitches so if a player is a glitcher, OoTN64 is superior.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Well I only have the N64 version but just by looking I think 3DS has the better graphics and more accessible item screen. I think OoT 3D was kind of a waste but I think it's better. However I haven't played the 3D one so I might be wrong.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
The only thing keeping me from voting for the 3DS version is the nostalgia Ocarina of Time on the N64 holds for me. I didn't grow up with it, but I enjoyed it long before the 3DS version came out. I just don't get the same feeling playing a remake.

I went with OoT3D because of the improved control. For some reason, in the N64 version of OoT, I couldn't aim the hookshot or bow very good. But with the gyro controls of OoT3D, it made the whole experience of the game better for me. Also, I liked the inventory system better in the remake.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Even though the N64 game came out first and was spectacular, I go with the 3ds version. It has everything Ocarina of time had (except for the stone of agony which is now replaced with shard of agony) and extras including shiekah stones for help and the option to re-battle bosses. Also, the 3ds version has Master Quest which is one way to make the player keep on playing even after they finished the game. Also, it has updated and better graphics, and you can bring it anywhere with you (since its on a handheld). So yeah, the 3ds version is my choice.

J

jake

tecnicaly it has to be the 3ds version because how do u rate a game usally by the story (if it has one) gameplay and graphics and they are pretty much the same its like compared a fresh piece of cake with new frosting or that one with made in 1998 thats frosting is made of 64 bits, dont get me wrong i luv ocarina of time its my 2nd favorite zelda game next to link to the past but u wouldn't say the graphics are amazing granted the game was quite revolutionary at the time and im NOT saying graphics make a game at all but the 3ds version u can think as a update portabile version of the original classic so i personally think its better

K

Kooloo

Those things don't make the game better in my opinon. Master Quest isn't any harder than the original. I like the retro feel of the N64 version, more nostalgia when I play it.

I voted for the 3ds version because you can take it with you . Also because it included the masterquest . I also like the original because i can play it on a 55 in. Tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom