• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Town Would You Live In?

S

SongOfTime

I would say Skyloft, assuming I'd have my own Loftwing.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I'm torn between Ordon Village (TP) because it's such an awesome, simple place to live, and Skyloft (SS) because I'd get to fly around on my own GIANT FREAKING BIRD!!!!, and I'd get to talk to creepy feminine hands coming out of toilets, and I'd get to sleep in any bed I wanted, and I'd get to play several awesome minigames.

A bit off-topic, but...

:cucco::wallmaster::tektite::zora::deku: <-all these guys should've been in Skyward Sword.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
Ahh.... I feel so unoriginal, but I'd have to say Clock Town. There is so much to do and and it is rite in the center of Termina, making it easier to travel from place to place.

Skunk

Floof
I have 3, I just can't decide:
1)Clock town. Cool people, the Bombers, and of course I would have to live there AFTER Link saves it.Plus I think it would be a nice place to live.
2)Skyloft. It would be EPIC flying on a giant bird. The quality of life is amazing, and everyone there is great. Plus, Halloween must be great with all the pumpkins. I also like the remlets.
3)Castle town(Minish Cap): It's nice and fun, but I wouldn't live in the town exactly. I would be Link's neghbor.

Probably Clock Town since it's in a great location to go see lots of things like the mountains and the ocean, and it's so lively and has a lot to do. Windfall and Skyloft would be fun too, but I wouldn't like being confined to an island. However, I would very much like having a giant bird :3

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
personaly I would chose skyloft if i can visit the surface world. if not then I would chose tp hyrule just for the fact that it's so vast! i could venture around it forever!!

P

Princess Link

I actually think about this a lot. I would probably have to say either Kokiri Forest or the Zora area in Majora's Mask. The name escapes me right now, but it's the place with the giant clam stage, you have to light torches with fire arrows, the band members are practicing, etc. I used to start the game and hang out there for the 3 days. I thought it was awesome looking.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Outset Island (WW), A lovely island and not just a great sea to sail in but the Great Sea to sail in ;) I might spend a lot of time sailing around and on other islands but I think the nice quiet community of Outset would suit me best.

zellinkda

one of many
depends but here are my top 5 in no particular order

5:Clock Town:MM:it's really a lively place, but you know except for the fact that the moon is going to kill us in 3 days.
4:kokiri forest: such a cute little place! how come no one else came up with link's idea of a treehouse? assuming he built it.(OoT)
3:eek:utset island: in the forest at the top to be exact.(WW)
2: Skyloft in SS: i love skyloft because you can run around and do nothing, and they actually have a halfway decent shop!
1: hyrule castle:TP:how many times can you say echo without getting bored in the great room?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Perhaps Market (OoT), Skyloft (SS) or Clock Town (MM). Well, not os much Clock Town as I'd never get a moment's rest, whereas with Market and Skyloft, shut-eye can and WILL happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom