• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Town Would You Live In?

I personally would live in Ocarinas of Time Castle Town. I think it's so lively and cool there. A close second would be Windfall Island for the same reasons.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'd probably choose Windfall Island from The Wind Waker, it was a nice, peaceful town.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Ah, choices choices! I would have to say Windfall Island because I like living around people, or else Castle Town in Twilight Princess, or else Skyloft, or Clock Town, or, or, or, AH!!!

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Skyloft is, in my opinion, one of the awesomest towns in Zelda history, so that's my choice. It just has a great atmosphere to it and I could chill at the Plaza, the Bazaar and the Knight's Academy all day long.

spaffy152

It's what ever
thats a tough one either clock town or skyloft theyre both pretty dang cool if i do say so myself! :D

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
If Link were to successfully save it, Clock Town (MM). If not, Castle Town (OoT).

Z

Zoralis

I'd say Castle Town from TP it's so active a huge amount of Population. Very wonderful place full of enchantments.

I would choose Skyloft because if I lived there I would of course have my own Loftwing! I would love to have a giant bird friend to fly around on! Plus jumping off the platforms to go flying would be sweet too. Good thing I an whistle! (I know some people can't). :P

O

Omniversal

Clock Town, I love the mood in clock town its a town of exploration

Forsaken Fortress because it will improve my stealthing skills and increase my courage.
Also because it keeps your adrenaline running so you want be needing go to sleep!
Another one is probably is Koriki Village from OoT because of the sweet and lovley music and being close to nature and the Deku Tree (my solemate)

Skyloft, it's just too awesome to live on the air, plus Sky diving looks like a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom