• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Titles Have You Beaten

I have beaten Zelda, A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Wan of Gamelon

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
im not really gonna count the CD-i games as i have no interest in playing them. But iv completed all except Zelda II, Four Swords, and Four Swords Adventures

O

Ocarina of Time

In order in which I have beaten them; Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Minish Cap

It's in my signature. But here the order I did it in.

I was introduced to Zelda when TP was released, tried it at a mates place. He wasn't too fond of it, and I ended up buying it myself. Played it for a bit, and struggled with a few things, and started searching the internet for Zelda, and then I decided I wanted to complete the games in the order they were released. :)

And I've started doing this, but haven't always completed it in the correct order. :P

- LoZ on VC
- AoL on VC
- PH on DS
- ST on DS
- ALLTP on VC
- FS on 3DS
- LA on 3DS

Right now I'm playing OOT 3D on the 3DS. When I'm done with OOT, I'm buying MM on VC, and playing TMC, TP and SS (have all three games already) after that. :)

Have completed LoZ several times after the first time, and is the only game I've completed more than once. It's SO good! I'm probably going to replay LA again, because I really enjoyed that a lot as well.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
zelda, zelda 2,a link to the past, links awakaning dx, ocarina of time(64 and 3d), majoras mask, oracle of seasons, oracle of ages, four swords(gba and anniversery edition), four sword adventures, minish cap, twilight princess, phantom hourglass,and spirit tracks.
i wanna play skyward sword but my dhole dad took my wii cuz its able to go on the internet and doesnt trust my younger brother

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
ALttP
OoT
MM
FSA
WW
TP
SS
Link's Crossbow Training

Played but not beaten: ST, LoZ, AoL

I really wanna try out the oracle games and PH