• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Titles Have You Beaten

Ocarina of Time(master quest also), Majoras Mask, Wind Waker, Twlight Princess. I'm working on Skyward Sword OTW, have been working on Link to the Past for awhile now.

Almost had them all. Only missing The Wind Waker, both Four Swords, the "Unholy Triforce" (CD-I) (I think I will never want to...), and the Tingle games, if they count that is...

OOT, MM, WW, TP, SS, and the oracle games when I was in 3rd grade so I dont remember them

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
A Link To The Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Four Swords Adventures
Phantom Hourglass

I still have quite a few to work on.

S

Savva

Link to the past, Links awakening, links awakening DX, Oot, Majoras mask, Four swords adventures, wind waker, phanton hourglass, twilight princess and currently playing skyward sword....loving it :)

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords adventures.
I've also played Majora's Mask, and right now I'm playing Skyward Sword!

A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

In order of completion.

• A Link to the Past
  • Majora's Mask
  • Ocarina of Time
    • Master Quest
  • Link's Awakening
  • The Wind Waker
  • Four Swords/Adventure
  • Twilight Princess
  • Skyward Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom