• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Titles Have You Beaten

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I've beaten Ocarina of Time 100% (N64/GC), Ocarina of Time 3D 100%, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker 100%, Twilight Princess 100%, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks 100% and Skyward Sword 100%.

E

elf129

Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time (3D and 64 version via virtual console), Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass; trying to work my way through beating them, Skyward Sword currently in progress

I have beaten all of them once on the first play though . I've also beat both master(3D DS master is Mirror and the GC is not) for OOT and the second quest for LOZ and I've done a three heart on OOT I still need to do hero mode in SS.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Well actually... only Minish Cap and FS anniversairy edition with a friend ... I'm one of those people who plays a game til they are at the end of the game. And then, I just stop playing the game, for no reason at all... I got really close to the end in ST, TP and OOT though.

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I've beaten every Zelda game except for Four Swords Adventures, and the Oracle games. I've beaten LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LA, FS, TMC, TP, PH, and ST 100%

I have beaten Zelda 1, Links Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask (personal favorite), Wind Waker, 4 Swords, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and for anyone who counts it as a seperate game (i do not) Ocarina of time 3DS

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
all of them except zelda 2 and oracle of ages (which im playing right now). and i dont think the CD-Is count as zelda games haha

I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (I think. It's been so long since I've played the N64 version.), A Link to the Past (Five times; it's one of the games I have beaten the most), Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and I just beat Spirit Tracks.

I've beaten Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword... I'm currently working on beating Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks and Link's Awakening. I hope to start Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap and the original Legend of Zelda when I get them soon! I'm also going through Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time for the second time... busy schedule! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom