• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda soundtracks do you enjoy the most?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
But to answer the question: Majoras Mask. Before now most songs in the series, while amazing in their own right, all kinda conveyed the same feeling. They were all “open, adventurous, heroic.” I think Majoras Mask was the first one to really hit home that a games soundtrack could be a bit more than that. So many songs in it have a more melancholy, or even downright depressing feeling. Just about every song has a deeper or hidden meaning to it, just take the area themes. Each one of them, while technically different, follows the same melody, paralleling the fact that no matter where you are, you are doomed for destruction.
Oh man AMAZING! I listened to some of MM tracks today and it seems like the songs have something darker but also brilliant in them. Also some cheerful numbers. Imagine delivering the mail while listen to the Bremen March :D Or Deku Palace theme :D I love the Pirate Fortress theme also. It reminds me a bit of the Shadow Temple in OoT especially with the choir

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Majora's Mask has a very good soundtrack in the way that it fits the tone and the narrative like a hand in a glove. But based on songs alone, it's The Wind Waker or OoT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom